Whitsunday Bullet is a brand new 14 metre catamaran, 5 metres wide, seating up to 42 passengers, with 3 crew and cruises at 25 knots. The vessel features:
- comfortable seats with seatbelts,
- a full sized toilet and washroom,
- forward loading walkway to make it easy for guests to access the beach,
- a covered roof to provide guests with shade, and
- a separate tender for snorkelling watch.
$89 child (4 to 15)
$479 family (2Ad+2Ch),
Local courtesy transfers to/from accommodation, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, a bottle of water, wet suit hire, snorkelling equipment and instruction, marine and national park fees.
Diving - $99 each
(Note for the child dive, the child must be 12 years old and the waiver will need to be authorised by a parent of guardian)
BYO alcohol/soft drinks (no glass please)