Whitsunday Bullet is a brand new 14 metre catamaran, 5 metres wide, seating up to 40 passengers, with 3 crew and cruises at 25 knots. The vessel features:
- comfortable seats with seatbelts,
- a full sized toilet and washroom,
- forward loading walkway to make it easy for guests to access the beach,
- a covered roof to provide guests with shade, and
- a separate tender for snorkelling watch.
$129 child (4 to 15)
$549 family (2Ad+2Ch),
Local courtesy transfers to/from accommodation, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, a bottle of water, wet suit hire, snorkelling equipment and instruction, use of stand up paddle boards, marine and national park fees.
BYO alcohol and soft drinks (no glass please)